We pride ourselves in offering more than just the usual...
Yes, we have hamburgers, pizza, chicken strips, hot dogs and fries, but our restaurants are also equipped to offer: healthy choices, non-fried foods, reduced calories, vegetarian, vegan and wheat free. Guests may pick up a food brochure at the Front Gate, our Welcome Center (located in Sugar Plum Plaza) or click here for an online menu.
If guests choose to bring their own food and picnic we have a shaded picnic area available for this purpose located beside our Processing Center at the exit. Should a child or other guest have a medical condition that requires special attention, please check in with Guest Services at the Front Gate and ask to speak with a Supervisor. Our Supervisors will make reasonable accommodations for the person with the medical condition.
- Castroville Corners This lakeside restaurant has delicacies found in Castroville, California including artichoke hearts, fish & chips and mini corn dogs. Gilroy Garlic Fries are also a huge favorite here. Get the Combo Basket to try them all! view map »
- Miguelito's Taqueria "Miguelito" is Spanish for "Little Mike"; a nickname for founder Michael Bonfante. This restaurant, located inside beautiful Camellia Garden, is an excellent choice for the entire family and serves tacos, burritos, beer and more. And don't forget to catch the Musical Market Show on the Red & White Stage also located in Camellia Garden! view map »
- San Juan Grill A beautiful mural showing the history of the California missions is showcased on a wall inside San Juan Grill. This family favorite serves a variety of delicious meal options that are sure to make everyone happy including hamburgers, tri-tip, chicken strips, sodas, wine, beer and ice cream novelties. view map »
- Skeel's Funnel Cake Originally called Skeel's Orange Freeze, it was named after a popular restaurant in the 1940's and 50's along Monterey Highway in Morgan Hill, CA. This restaurant features an assortment delicious goodies including funnel cakes, soft-serve ice cream and the famous Orange Freeze! view map »
- South County Cones Located across from South County Backroads, South County Cones is the perfect way to beat the heat with soft-serve ice cream, Icees, sodas and more. For a fantastic value don't forget to pick up a refillable Souvenir Cup! view map »
- Splits-n-Sundaes Located between the Redwood Junction Train Station and the Illions Supreme Carousel, Splits-n-Sundaes offers soft-serve ice cream, banana splits and more. This shop is perfect for that after lunch or dinner treat! view map »
- Sugar Plum Farm Named after one of Michael Bonfante's favorite restaurants in years past, this restaurant offers guests some delicious options including Freschetta personal-size pizza, hot dogs, freshly-made sandwiches and salads. For dessert there's an assortment of goodies including cinnamon rolls and hand-scooped ice cream. Sugar Plum Farm is the perfect place to go for your morning espresso or latte! view map »
- Uncle John's BBQ Named for Founder Michael Bonfante's uncle John Bonfante, this restaurant features BBQ chicken sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, assorted salads, wine, beer and other delicious food and drinks. This restaurant is located next to Bonfante's Splash Garden™. Teriyaki and other items are available at Uncle John's Side Room on the weekends. view map »
- Villa Pasta & Pizza Villa Pasta & Pizza is named after an Italian restaurant that was located in Morgan Hill called The Villa. Our Villa offers guests a variety of pizzas - either whole or by the slice, plus delicious pastas, clam chowder, assorted salads, wine, beer and much more. view map »