Rides & Attractions - Water Features
Water abounds at Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park!
Check out our many fun-filled water play areas where you can cool off in the summer heat by going down a slide in a giant Circus Tree, walking behind our majestic Bonfante Falls or getting squirted in a colorful play area. And for those who don't want to get wet---take a ride in a round boat in our "creek" or paddle a swan or duck shaped boat on our lake!
- Bonfante Falls Open during all park operating hours • This interactive natural water feature is a great way to stay cool without needing a bathing suit. Complete with 5 different falls it is designed so Guests can walk behind the largest of our majestic waterfalls; a view rarely possible in nature but built here at Gilroy Gardens for all to enjoy. Yes...you will get wet if you walk behind the falls! view map »
- Bonfante's Splash Garden™ Bonfante's Splash Garden™ is a fun-filled water play area that gives kids of all ages a place to cool off in the hot summer sun. Kids can climb up the towering Tree Top Sprayground™---a replicated Circus Tree, spin water wheels, tip over buckets of water and much more! (Open Memorial Day Weekend through September. Closed during October, November and December for winter maintenance.) view details » view map »
- Paddle Boats Relax on Coyote Lake in boats designed like swans and ducks. How fast can you pedal? The ducks and swans in this ride were manufactured in Switzerland. (This water attraction is closed during November and December for winter maintenance.) view map »
- Rainbow Garden Round Boat Ride Float through a spectacular annual color garden full of topiary art in a gently swaying boat ride. (This water attraction is closed during November and December for winter maintenance.) view map »
- Splash & Squirt Open all days when the temperature is 72° or higher • Located across from our two kiddie rides in the games area, this smaller water feature is recommended for younger guests in diapers. During October it is turned into the Kiddie Hay Maze. view map »